Monday, October 28, 2013

Bellringer 10-28-13

1. Read the article and write your initial response.
I've always known what the confederate flag meant and I think that people she have a better education on this flag alone.

 2.  Do you feel that the writer is correct in his opinion?
I do I feel as if he was correct with every part of his opinion.

 3.  Why do you feel their is still an issue with the confederate flag still nearly 150 years later? 
Yes I do cause there's people that do know what it means but they will still wear it or show it proudly. which there's really nothing wrong about wearing it or showing it but when you try to be racist or think you better then any other race then it becomes an issue. with this flag for some people its a reminder to what happen and to some its an excuse to be racist.

No comments:

Post a Comment